Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Memories...

It's right there on my shoulders. It feels like a very heavy blanket... and so large I can't find the ends of it and I can't escape its presure. I'm suffocating.

I'm sitting there. Still.

I'm lying on the bottom of that abyss I've created and I'm covered in empty words. I concentrate on breathing so I don't have time to notice the darkness and the silence that found me.

My arms are still broken since our last fight. I'm trying so hard to push my soul back inside my body, but I can see it dissolving into nothing. Feeling after feeling...

And it's gone... I am gone.

I'm lying there still... Without knowing if it's today and tomorrow.... Just asking myself how can nothing be so hard???

I'm not hurt. Not yet. After all, I'm empty.

Cx.

I'm so far from who I am tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment