Thursday, March 01, 2012

The world is a scary place now that you've woken up the demon in me.

Yesterday was a bad day.
Actually, it was so bad and ugly that it made me miss my normal bad days.
I'm not gonna get into detailles, but after I realised how alone I am again and thought it can't get worse than that, he served me that punch that made me lose my breath and start crying.
I wanted to cry. And to make sure no one will come to tell me "it's gonna be ok" I went and locked myself in the bathroom.
After I went from hiccups to screaming and from screaming to sobbing, my nose was red and my eyes were puffy enough for me decide to get out of there and look for peace somewhere else.


I spent 10 minutes struggling to open the door before I rememberd it was locked.... Dumb bitch!
I was angry. I still am. But I won't punch that door again. The door can't defend itself.

Cx.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment