Monday, July 30, 2012

Stay Wanting!


Sometimes, when I want to get away from all my daily problems (or when I want that stoical ataraxia I can't always get to), I come back to my blog wondering if other people spend time studying themselves, like I do. I'm not narcissistic, I hope (Actually, thinking about it, I have solid arguments to confirm that I have more love for others than I have for myself.), it's only my constant need to question and research life and so far I didn't find a better "study material" than my own contradictory nature.
The last few months, instead of writing I buried creativity. Or at least that's how I feel. I don't want to go back to that cynical/bitchy person I was two years ago. I'm not hurt anymore. I know I was always the one to see the glass was half empty before the annoying optimistic could even get close to that glass, but at the moment, I feel like wearing that dreamy, childish attitude. And the first step towards that would be accepting (faking) that attitude. That doesn't mean I'm empty inside, but that I pretend I am in the name of research, curiosity and fun.
So, give me the pen back and prepare your nerves because I want honest, responsilbe, people around me and I'm not gonna stand for anything else.
I really think the world would be a better place if we didn't spend so much time searching for "sweet lies" to dress up our words.

Cx.

No comments:

Post a Comment