Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Happy birthday, M!


Today is M's birthday. 

London's just not the same without you, but I hope wherever you are, life's good with you and you're enjoying your birthday! 
You never gave up on me, and for that only, you're always gonna be my "london familly"!

Last year:
"There are three choices in life: be good, get good or give up.
This is what I've learned from M in these two years he's been in my life. And I never gave up. I got better. And I can only thank him for that. Like a million times!!"

"For making me better, for all the trust, for everytime he saved my a** when I f**ked up and for being such an amazing friend and at the same time such an "on point when it comes to work" boss... Thank you! "

People usually hate their boss. I totally loved mine and I know I'll never meet anyone to believe in me and to be so good to me as he was. Ever. 

Lots of love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment