Saturday, September 08, 2012

I'm no better than the ones before me.

I am a child.
I don't always trust myself as much as I should and sometimes I feel the need to justify my actions.

I have moments when I'm happy about the smallest things: like a sunny day, or hot chocolate. I care alot about a few people and I will do anything for them.

I am spoiled, judgemental sometimes and even impulsive some other times, but diplomacy, subtlety and tact are there when needed.

I feel comfortable and safe with the people who are close to my heart.

I may seem cold and insensitive sometimes. When I don't feel anymore I become what I hate the most - someone who doesn't give a damn about anything. After a while I realize what I did, I feel bad about it and spend alot of time trying to make up for it.

I don't hold grudges, I'm a sarcastic bitch and 90% of the time I say what I think. I can't lie to save my life.

I love animals.
My favorite thing to do is look out the window and listen to music while someone else's driving or when I'm on the bus, train etc. Without talking.

I have moments when I feel so alone it seems tomorrow will never come. These moments make me wanna live some movie scene where the guy I love just shows up with a cake. Cheesy as fucK, I know. In  fact, you're gonna find me dreaming with my eyes open more often than you think, BUT I always know is just that: dreaming. In my personal life things don't happen how I imagine or I want them to happen. When it comes to work I'm different.

I don't have any big regrets, but I do have some regrets. I fall on my face everytime when I don't follow my instincts and I hate myself when it happens.

There are days when I feel ugly and I don't even wanna look in the mirror.

I can be open and completely unrestained.
I can be emotionally detached or give someone that feeling, but deep inside I'm just a girl. And what every girl wants is for that guy she adores to love her just as much. And I hate the fact that saying you want it is somehow embarrassing.

I hate my mom's favorite expression "there are plenty of fish in the sea" just as much as I hate all the "everything's gonna be fine" cliches. I prefer brutal honesty to sweet lies.

I'm running out of patience and I don't like malicious people. I'm an optimistic despite everything you read on my blog.

I don't take failure very well. At all. I have a problem and I know. It's the only way I can move on. I pretend it never happened.

Sometimes, I get angry. So angry I could easily fight and kill Bowser! I calm down quickly.

I am sensitive and emotional but I learned to live by what my brain says... Sometimes. And all the other times I act like I don't know or understand anything.

I don't like people who are arrogant and superficial, but I'll still try and see if they have a good side to them.

I'm a good listener and I can't sleep if I had an argument with a friend.

I think I'm a good person, deep inside.

Sometimes I'm loud and annoying. Curious and that's why I ask a billion questions. I analyze and question EVERYTHING that seems to me too easy and simple.

There were moments when I liked being down, I liked that I had time to be depressed only so I can get back up again.

I have no respect for hypocrisy and I'll never stick around for long if I get the hint of it.

Cx.

No comments:

Post a Comment